Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20, 2013 at 03:31PM Encourager Mom

Have you been waiting for the Lord to bless you in a new way? Have you been feeling as if the Lord wants to do more with you and your life right now? I was and recently I have really seen the Lord work in my life in a mighty way. I realized that while I was waiting for an increase in blessings (God blesses me everyday by just waking me up!), I was sometimes standing in God's way. Here is what the Lord has been showing me: 1. I was letting the past stand in the way of the future. Focusing too much on what had or had not happened was making it difficult for me to see the future God has in store for me. 2. Feeling like I should not pray for "big" things. Sometimes, it is okay to pray for more and let God do the figuring out. He will either say yes or no according to what is best. 3. Not moving forward as the Lord would guide me. It is easy for me to keep researching, seeking opinions and trying to perfect things when God is saying "Just go!". Praise God he is so merciful and patient with someone like me! Even if you feel stuck, ask God to help you to move to exactly where he wants you to be and trust him with the outcome.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/1403954799819030

No comments:

Post a Comment